CSuites Mactan Cebu -- http://www.csuites-8nt.com
CSUITES AT TWO CENTRAL RESIDENCES
CSuites is not a hotel nor condominium name.It is an inventory of residential condo units in Makati and Cebu with perfectly designed rooms that caters short term stay for a night, a week or a month.
C Suites provide comfort and security towards our clients for a delight stay inside the busiest places in the Philippines. Convenience and a hassle-free staycation is what we can offer, as everything is within your reach.
A great place to live in a suite life.
CSUITES STANDARD HOUSE RULES:
1. Check-in start at 2:00 PM : early check-in 200/hr (max. of 5 hrs only)
2. Check-out 12:00 NN only : late check-out 200/hr (max. of 5 hrs only)
3. Security deposit: Php 2,000 in cash this will be collected upon check-in and refundable upon check-out after room clearance. (in per night rate basis)
4. Strictly NO SMOKING & NO ILLEGAL DRUGS.
a. Smoking Guest- security deposit will be forfeited in full.
(For smoking guest, we have available smoking area at CS Lounge at 18th floor)
b. Use of illegal drugs –security deposit will be forfeited in full (imprisonment)
5. NO washing of C Suites linen or towel items, security deposit will be forfeited in full.
6. Use of washing machine or electric stove have extra fee.(200/day, 700/week)
7. No pets allowed.
8. Lost or damage keys will be charge 500 per key.
9. Lost and damaged items will be charge accordingly
10. Hair Dryer, Iron with board is free upon request (subject to availability)
HOW TO GET TO CSUITES:
1. Look for Two Central Building ( signage is can be easily seen outside)
2. Proceed to the main lobby ( security lobby) located at the ground floor
3. Present Valid ID and Booking Reference Number
4. Proceed to CSuites Guest Lounge located at the 18th floor.
1. When using a car, please proceed to Valero Access Road 4 pay parking is available in first come first serve basis ( please note that we don’t full have control in the parking area)
2. Drop of area is in front of the building along Valero Street only.
Infront of Heart Tower ( Green Building), 24/7 Plaza ( Orange Building)
We are at the back of GT Tower and Philam Life Tower
- Vehicle : Php 40.00 first two (2) hour | Php 40.00 per succeeding hours
- Motorcycle: Php 40.00 first two (2) hour | Php 40.00 per succeeding hours
- Lost Card : Php 300 + Parking Fee
- Lost Ticket :Php 150 + Parking Fee
- Overnight Charges : Php 150 + Parking Fee
- Overnight charges will apply if guest park their vehicle on an hourly or flat rate basis before 10PM and leave beyond 3AM of the following day.
- A fraction of an hour is considered (1) one hour.
- Guest who lost parking ticket or card will be required to present proof of ownership of the vehicle.
- Vehicle and Motorcycles are not allowed to stay within the parking premises after forty eight (48) hours unless prior arrangements have been made with the Parking Administration Office.
- A vehicle parked over One(1) week will be considered as an abandoned vehicle and will be reported to the proper authorities and may be towed by the parking administration though a third party towing services with all cost to be charged to the owner, unless the owner made previous arrangements with the Parking Administration Office.
- Parking cutomers/guest are refunded the penalty charge paid for the loss of card/ticket should the lost parking card/ticket is found and returned to the Parking Administration Office within 24 hrs after the vehicle was claimed from the parking area.
As this is a residential building, please be aware that CSuites Management has no control of the building’s parking policy.
Indoor Pool : closed every Monday for cleaning and maintenance purposes
Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi and Fitness Center : closed every Thursday for cleaning and maintenance purposes
Playground is open daily.
The swimming pool has no Lifeguard on duty. Bringing of food and/or drinks in breakable containers within the pool area is prohibited. Poolside furniture is allotted on a “first-come, first served” basis and will not be reserved. You may bring C Suites provided towels, do not leave the towels in the pool area, any lost towels will be charge to guest's account.
The Property Management Group reserves, within discretion, the right to close or limit its use to give way on schedule preventive maintenance, special event(s) or at any time due to weather disturbances, operational difficulties and if deemed not safe to use.
Our meal offers versatile options that will surely give you a delight, choose from one of our affiliated restaurants in the area. Location is very accessible and convenient, add these services to have a full C Suites experience.
Coupon will be issued to the guest upon check-in, consume your breakfast/meal from Monday-Saturday at:
30 Buffet Restaurant, consume meal between 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM ( Serves: ALL DAY MEAL in Filipino Cuisine) 1 coupon = 2 meals with ice tea or coffee and complimentary scoop of ice cream
102 Izakaya Restaurant , consume meal between 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM ( Serves: ALL DAY MEAL in Japanese Cuisine) 1 coupon = 1 set menu with complimentary hot or cold tea.
- All Sunday and Holiday breakfast is a room service breakfast: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM serving time only. Our receptionist will call your orders a day before serving your meal.
For further assistance in our breakfast/meal service please contact us immediately.
- C Suites is neither a hotel nor a condominium name;
- Our residential condo units with perfectly design rooms branded as “C Suites”, provides a flexible and affordable accommodations for short term to long term stays.
- Please be reminded that pay parking inside the building is beyond C Suites management control and we cannot guarantee an available slot upon move-in. (FRIST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS)
- Main lobby at the ground floor is the residential reception of the building and not connected with C Suites.
- For security purposes, all move-in/out must be coordinated by C Suites to the ground floor.
- All concerns must be directly reported to CSuites (18J) and not to the ground lobby.
- The emergency generators of the building are not like hotel emergency generators. Ours is designed only to provide an emergency power to the to the building fire alarm system, common area lighting (building hallways, a few amenities, lobby and parking garage) , one elevator; 1 socket and light per unit.