C Suites at Two Central Residences Response to COVID-19
Greetings from C Suites!
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation with local and national directives, C Suites at Two Central Residences will reopen its doors to accommodate guests very soon and rest assured that we are still committed to welcoming guest with the same warmth and hospitality as we always have.
Moreover, the safety of our guests, as well as the staffs of C Suites, remains our top priority during this season. In this time of uncertainty, we wish to assure all our guests and staffs that their safety and well-being is of paramount importance to us.
With this, we are promoting a safety-first mentality at C Suites and have enhanced our policies, as follows.
- All guests and staffs must complete a temperature check before entering the property. Any person running a temperature above 37.6 degrees Celsius with thrice attempt may be refused entry and directed to the closest medical facility.
- Likewise, everyone must wear a mask when entering the property. This shall be kept on while in public areas of the building.
- Disinfectant floor mat shall be placed at entrance points to sanitize shoes.
- Alcohol or hand sanitizer will also be provided at entrances to disinfect hands.
- All incoming guest luggage and other parcels shall be cleaned and disinfected.
Public Areas & Amenity Areas(Implemented by the Building Administration)
- All public areas shall be regularly disinfected.
- Amenity areas such as indoor pool, outdoor pool, kiddie pool and fitness center will be closed for a period of time as a precaution for COVID-19.
Housekeeping services options below provided:
No housekeeping services provided for 1-2 days accommodation
Once time housekeeping services provided for 3-5 days accommodation.
Twice housekeeping services provided for 6-7 days accommodation
Twice a week housekeeping services provided for 8-14 days accommodation and likewise for more than 15 days accommodation.
2. Entrance to rooms shall be limited to registered guests, and staffs permitted by the guest to enter.
3. Rooms shall be thoroughly disinfected after check-out and at least 2-3 hours vacant as advised by the DOH through webinar, if no guest coming in, rooms must remain empty for 24-hours after cleaning and accepting another guest.
4.Handheld Atomization Disinfection Fog (HADF) will be used during cleaning of rooms.
C Suites Team
- All staffs of C Suites shall wear a protective gear, of at least a face shield, face mask as part of their uniform.
- All staffs shall be trained to perform contactless service, when possible and shall maintain a physical distance of at least 1 meter from guests and from each other.
- All back-of the house processes shall be performed with strict safety measures.
- Anyone with showing symptoms of COVID-19 shall be restricted from reporting to work.
- Social or physical distancing, of at least 1 meter, shall be observed while inside the property.
- Face masks, sanitation products shall be made available to guests (upon request and availability)
- Assistance to any guest who feels unwell shall be rendered by referring and coordinating with necessary health authorities.
- Guests are advised to remain inside their rooms and refrain from mingling with other occupants.
Truly, we care about the welfare of our guests and staffs and will introduce additional safety protocols as the need arises. We will continue to review the situation and adhere to all relevant authorities.
Our thoughts are with those affected by the virus all over the world. as well as the frontliners who care for them. Let us all take our part in mitigating the spread of COVID-19 in whatever way possible.
C Suites at Two Central Residences